Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I know I know

I should be writing more. I know. I was so glad the other day that I could just pop back two years and see how I was feeling. Now I don't keep track and I'm not exactly sure why.

I know there was a period when I didn't want to document the less fun things happening in life... but now everything is wonderful... and I can hardly blame it on not having time...

I just wanted to write here today that I'm very excited about seeing P tonight. We saw each other saturday night and sunday all day. I had just returned from a pretty cool visit to the maritimes. Unusually social, but not exhausting, which is always what I worry social gatherings will be.

Anyway, I saw P less than two days ago, and I've been thinking about him since he left monday morning to go to work, and I just want to see him and squeeze him and kiss him and squeeze him some more!!!


No comments: