Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Friend Who Is A Boy



He called himself my boyfriend! He's my boyfriend! I have a boyfriend!

(Sidenote: The conversation was, him: 'tell your landlord to fix your heating, or your boyfriend will beat him up.' I made a stupid remark about it, I said: 'my... boyfriend? Did you just call yourself my boyfriend?' then he said: 'uhoh... Your friend who is a boy?' I said: 'my man-friend?' he replied, 'My man-friend will beat you up?' I said: 'well.. you raise a valid point. Boyfriend is better.' and then I said goodnight.)

(I won't dwell on this lack of smoothness on my part. The bottom line is: I think he's my boyfriend).

(Sidenote: I'm not sure what boyfriend means.. but whatever it means, it's means something super respectful and positive.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gayboy, boygay, boyfried, goyboy, boyfiend, toyboy, robofriend,aboyfriend, boyfine, alookytoy.