Friday, January 23, 2009

Follow-Up

I feel like that previous post gives me little room for my usual posts, because anything other than a post exalting good feelings and love and hugs and kisses will seem like a major downer next to it.

I'll have to put juxtaposition rules to the side in this case, because I feel sort of like a major downer. Firstly, because of this discourageing roommate search.. Secondly, because P just snubbed? didn't notice? my 'hey!' to him on gchat. He was green, then he was yellow, then he was gone. His facebook was updated around the same time, so he couldn't have missed it.. but...

I'm trying to avoid being depressed and discouraged for fear that it will turn into a self-fulfilling prophecy, but it's becoming increasingly difficult.

I guess its futile to list all the things that I'm disappointed about in myself. It's just negative energy. But fuck (!) I don't understand why I can't shake this off.

I just gotta shake it off. Sleep. Eat. Excercise and shake this feeling off.

JUST DO IT.
JUST DO IT.
JUST DO IT.
JUST DO IT.

No comments: